At Service Printers our goal is to make sure that your project prints exactly as you envision it. Here are some guidelines to help you save time and money and produce the printed piece you're hoping for.
- Preparing Your Files for Print
- Creating a PDF from Adobe InDesign
- Creating a PDF from Quark 6.5
- Packaging Files in InDesign - A great method to collect all the files your printer will need automatically
Related Articles and Resources
- Page Bleeds from PrepressX.com - a good overview and tutorial on how and why to accomodate for bleed.
- "Why Print?" The Top Ten Ways Print Helps You Prosper from the Print Council